The Anime Apocalypse Vendor application process is open through November 24 however the order in which you apply is irrelevant, so there is no need to bombard the application the same day it opens. What matters is that you apply within the time-frame given. We will be using a more efficient application process than previous years.
Please note that the Vendor Application Form is NOT a guarantee you will be admitted as a Dealer to Anime Apocalypse 2016. This form literally acts as an application – you pass in this form and we evaluate it along with all of the other applications we receive. You will either be accepted or put on our waiting list. If accepted you will receive a contract with a deadline for payment. If the signed contract and the payment are not received by the deadline specified, your spot will go to the next dealer on the waiting list.
We are looking for courteous, flexible, cooperative, patient dealers selling quality merchandise who can provide a fun and happy atmosphere to the shopping experience of our convention attendees. All applicants that feel they can meet this criteria are welcome to apply. Strong, well-known, well-established brand identity and brand following is a very important factor for Exhibit Hall applicants that sell their own lines of merchandise. Due to extremely limited space if applicants are offering hand-made goods, it is recommended they also apply to the Artist Alley. If you are an organization whose primary function is promoting a convention/event/business/anything besides selling merchandise, please contact the Exhibit Hall Department Head at email@example.com.
Table Request Instructions:
- You get TWO (2) free Badges with each booth (Limit 4)
- Each additional person must also pre-register for the convention
- Individual Registrations are non-refundable, even in the event you are not approved for a table! If you aren’t approved for a table and do not wish to attend, you may choose to roll it over to the next convention year . No Refunds, No Exceptions!
- Fill out the Vendor Application below and double check your information.
- Submit the application
- Keep a print out for your own records
- The Exhibit Hall Department will contact you by email about whether to make payment or if you are on the waiting list.
- Expect an email from the Exhibit Hall Department by December 1st on booth Availability.
Application Status: Open (through November 24th)